It’s surreal that my sweet little final bundle of joy will make his arrival in less than a week…and it feels like an eternity! We’re in the pregnancy waiting game having our patience tested in closing out this fourth final pregnancy! Nothing about the symptoms of this pregnancy made this journey seem swift in any way but “this” part, the close end seems almost unreachable.
I’ve listed a few things that might help us keep our mind off the days and focus more on ourselves and our present love ones before life changes completely!
- Catch up on reading or a new show
- Take a date night out, girls night or date with older kids
- Get a pre-baby makeover- Hair did…nails did because who knows when you’ll be able to get out and get this done after baby, especially when you need your ends clipped as bad as mine. So go get your feet rubbed and scalp massaged, baby will see Mama looking like the Queen she is.
- Clean House-The nesting hasn’t stopped over in my world. Everyday I’m trying to prepare as much as possible with laundry, daily wipe downs etc…
- Set up calendar for after baby to stay organized-if you work from home like myself, this will help you have a general idea of your ideas for the next few weeks after baby. Having a plan in place will be a tremendous help.
- Walk and Stretch Everyday
- Find some ME time
- Prepare freezer meals (or buy frozen, hello Digorno!) to use when your home from hospital.
- Reflect on your new life that awaits…I spend a lot of time thinking about what I pray for in my children and their life. In reflecting it gives me peace and allows me to talk to GOD about my appreciation for the gift of my sons. It allows me to really look at how blessed I truly am.
- Just rest and rest…who are we kidding, this is super hard to do especially if you have smaller kids running around but an attempt is good…we deserve it!
What are some of your ideas to help pass time and still get things done while you “patiently” wait for baby? Soon come baby will be in your arms and life will be a whole new bag game. I don’t know about you but I can’t wait…
So in love with my Fawn Design Diaper Bag “Brown”