(14) Total Shades
(3) shimmery colors+ (11) matte colors
- TEMPERA: velvety beige with an ultra-matte finish
- GOLDEN OCHRE: earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish
- VERMEER: iridescent shell with a metallic finish
- BUON FRESCO: antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish
- ANTIQUE BRONZE: metallic sable with a satin finish
- LOVE LETTER: raspberry with an ultra-matte finish
- CYPRUS UMBER: dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish
- RAW SIENNA: neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish
- BURNT ORANGE: deep orange with an ultra-matte finish
- PRIMAVERA: shimmery gold dust with a metallic finish
- RED OCHRE: sienna with an ultra-matte finish
- VENETIAN RED: crimson with an ultra-matte finish
- WARM TAUPE: earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish
- REALGAR: brick with an ultra-matte finish
Retails @ $42.00
*palette includes an eyeshadow double-sided brush
The anticipation was really high to get this palette and honestly if I didn’t own almost every ABH palette and other palettes with similar colors for example the LE Morphe Jacyln Hill palette or the Morphe 35o then I would’ve been more impressed with this warm collection of berry colors and neutrals. The only downside is that there’s a lot of fallout, meaning I can barely touch the brush to a particular color and these eyeshadows will get messy and all over the place. They are extremely powdery but the upside is that they blend so well on the lid. Check out the look created below with this easy tutorial.
Transition Color: Burnt Orange
Apply this color right above your crease, which is basically your brow bone. Use windshield wiper motions and blend the color in this area. I would recommend placing translucent powder in your undereye area to help catch the fallout from the shadow. Once you’re finished with your eye look, just sweep it away lightly with a brush.
Crease Color: Red Ochre
Use a crease brush and start carving out the crease area. Use the brush to create the desired shape and area. As you can see from the picture, I’m creating a cat-eye shape bringing the color up and out.
Outer “V’ Area Color: Cyprus Umber
Create some dimension by picking this darker color, hitting only the outer “v” area of the eyelid.
Lid Color: Buon Fresco
Now, lets add the lid color keeping it underneath all the colors and patting it into this area.You should still be able to see all the colors placed on the eye.
After adding the lid color, take your cream brush a lightly pick up the transition color. Take the brush into the crease and use windshield wiper motions to blend the “top” three colors together.
Your eyeshadow is now complete, add eyeliner and a few coats of mascara and this eye look is done. Soft and pretty.
I loved working with this palette. The neutral colors are perfect for claiming this as a go to palette for a lot of your makeup looks. Be careful with the fallout that is sure to get all over the beautiful suede packaging but other than it getting a bit messy…I recommend this one for your collection. Another plus is that it’s a permanent item for Anastasia so no worries on thinking you might miss out.
What do you think of this new palette from Anastasia of Beverly Hills? What color are you most excited about trying? Create a look and definitely tag me so I can see.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Buy the Palette Here: